That's what I'm say'en!!
 Al Groe and his little jesus ( Obama ) will be the next American rip off.
World wide.
They are all ready and have been asking for money to pour into a hole.
Some Dot.com and Wall st. and bankers and small minded, greedy individuals.
Like you say. They, Will take hard earned money from small mined people in
the name of their jesus ( Obama ) and Al is acting like Moses, and save the
people
( earth ) campaign.
You know. Save the Earth. Give me your money.
In a few years they will take that money and run to the Bahamas and live with
the thieves that coned people out of money in the investment scams of late.
You know. If ya can't work for a living. Then ya must figure a way to scam
people that can work out of their hard earned money. Smarter not harder is the
wave.
I can't wait to see what the next scam will be.
Larry Freek'en Fairtax Melton

In a message dated 12/27/2008 12:45:52 PM Central Standard Time, JMltnMO