Doug.
This is a great idea but I have some pictures and I do believe that this
creek or this portion of it will need the Health Department to hire Hazardous
material, Special handlers to abate the dangerous and extremely unhealthy
contaminates.
The pictures that I have could make you sick without touching the objects in
the photos.
I am going to take a long, hot bath and use bleach.
 I did not find any fish or any other living thing in or around the creek.
I did find some dead animals carcass in the water.
I have to take a bath.
Larry Fairtax Melton

In a message dated 1/2/2009 3:13:45 PM Central Standard Time,