YESTERDAY!

Cathy M

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
larmelt...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 8:12 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Crack this up with your JacheHammer

In a message dated 2/20/2009 8:01:03 PM Central Standard Time,
catr...@juno.com writes:

OK. When do you want them gone?

Larry Melton

What do I want to do with the Humane Society?  I would like to take them and
burn them!  Now this is not the Humane Society in Greene County, this is the
mega Humane Society of the United States, HSUS, that sends you all the cute
stuff in the mail to get your donations to rescue pets and then uses them to
stop you from having any pets.

Cathy M

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

  _____

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%
3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62>  yours in just 2 easy steps!