Whoever wrote this is definitely on the side of HSUS.  But then we just had
a list published of supporters that have left the HSUS in their wills and
one of the individuals is an AKC judge.  Don't think he won't be blacklisted
for judging.

Here is the list of businesses that are on it:

Our Business Development and
Corporate Relations staff worked
with nationally respected companies
on innovative programs to generate