From: southwest_missouri_libertarian_pa...@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:southwest_missouri_libertarian_pa...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Teddy
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:57 PM
To: southwest_missouri_libertarian_pa...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [southwest_missouri_libertarian_party] Libertarians are not
Terrorists (Except Doug)

The Missouri Libertarian Party and 2008 Presidential Candidate Bob Barr, and
other Third Party Candidates got a apology from the director of the Missouri
Department of Public Safety on March 23,2009.The report listed many third
party's and their candidates supporters as possible (Extreme Right Wing
Militia Members).Thanks to the Missouri Libertarian Party and their
spokesman Mike Ferguson who spearheaded the effort Libertarians across
Missouri can be assured that they will not be profiled as possible
terrorists in the future. We would also like to thank the Missouri
Constitution Party and especially Cindy Redburn, Secretary of the Missouri
Constitution Party for her help coordinating there party's response. Keith
and I will be doing a show tomorrow night March 24, at 9 pm to clear up any
unfinished business concerning this matter. Feel free to listen to our show
or call in. www.blogtalkradio.com/showmelibertarians
the call in number is 347-215-8507.