--- On Thu, 5/28/09, jim STRODE <jimstr...@msn.com> wrote:

We can talk all day about religion, shackled box cars and a thousand other
things from gun control to our kids being stolen from their homes.
  One thing is clear, the movement is on to disarm the population.
Take WACO, at any given moment, the leader, David could have been picked up on
his way to Wal mart or on the way home.
   But that was not what it was all about, all the people in the BATF that was
killed were former body guards of Clinton, the one that shot his self on the
ladder was from Albuquerque. It got out of hand and then the show of force took
over.
   Being a former Cop has helped me many times being involved with my duty as a
member of the Militia.
Here is what I think will happen all across America when they decide to make
their move against the Patriots. Hundreds of people will simply dis-appear in
one day.
  It will be so easy that most will not know it has happened until it is to
late, all your guns and ammo will be useless to you.
At a given time, some code name will be activated, I will use my self as an
example, the most out spoken people will be the first along with leaders of the
Militias will be the first to go ,simply dis appear and not return home again.
   Hundreds will be the effected all across America at once.
All it takes is this, I get up some morning and go to work or leave the house
on some chore, I never notice the car parked across or down the street, a block
from home, I am pulled over by the local police, I then find my self in some
kind of holding pen, about an hour is all it took, then my captors move to the
next victim , do you have any idea how many people across this Nation could
vanish in a 24 hour period, this could go on for a week before people realized
what has happened.
  There is no warning system in place for the Patriots, except ACMN.
Teach some one in your family how to write a message and post it to all ACMN
groups and members, in case you vanish on the way to work, have a way to call
home if pulled over.
   I think this is already in place, that is why they have incorporated all
local law Enforcement into Homeland Security. Hell they might call it CLEAN
SWEEP, because that is what it would be.
  If you could talk to all the Police reading this, you would find they Agree
with what I have said.
I just don't see homes being forced into at the beginning, being sneaky is
their choice way of getting rid of you. Waco was a warning and a way of
instilling FEAR in the public, fear of Government agencies.
   Once you are out of the way, your home is next on the list, now all you have
put back is gone, Food ,Guns and ammo and probably your family.
I have worked for years trying to get ACMN working as a communicating system
across America, it is not an anti-Government organization, it is about Freedom
and Liberty, being in the Militia is not about Terrorism, it IS about Americans
Coming together for their Country.
 I wouldn't write this if I did not believe that this is the way it will go
down, cut off the head of a snake and the rest of the body is useless.
   We have to come out of our holes and stand up for our Country and Families ,
and for God, then we might be blessed.
ACMN has to grow to be effective, you have to take an active part in supporting
ACMN in your State, if a loved one dis-appears, check and see if any others
have also, the internet is all we have at this time, it won't last for ever, so
use it to build a warning system while we can, and a Civilian defense Force,
show OBAMA we have one.
This is about all I can do alone, you have to make a stand.
Jim

Here in Washington's own manuscript, we see these three reasons for the
militia: to repel (1) rebellion, (2) invasion, and (3) tyranny. This adds to
the proof that the purpose of the militia of the Second Amendment is for the
people to guard against tyranny in government. Without a shadow of a doubt, the
Second Amendment came into existence so that the people could protect
themselves against despotic acts and tyranny brought on by public officials!"

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to
take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic
purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and
sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Constitutional Homeland Security: A Call for Americans to Revitalize the
Militia of the Several States.
New Mexico Militia
Real home Security

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ACMN/
 http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/acmn_ Americancommonla wcourts/
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/AmericanCo nstitutionalMili tia/
__._,_.___
Messages | Members

MARKETPLACE

$9000/Month at Home. Learn how Part Time, online!.

I Get Paid $450/day. Find out How. Part Time!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

Recent Activity

 2
New MembersVisit Your Group