Passing this on...

Hi Charity,

I know you're not in the area, but you probably have more local contacts
than I do. Would you please post/forward/email this to as many as you think
would be interested.

Springfield City Council is having two meetings regarding the eminent domain
issue over Becky Spence's downtown property this week. The first is Tuesday
at 12 Noon in Council chambers where CU will be making a PowerPoint
presentation on the site-selection process for the bus transfer station,
then the Council will go into closed session to decide which of 3
resolutions on this issue (or none) will be presented on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
in an open session also in Council chambers.

A strong public showing at the Wednesday evening meeting is imperative as CU
has not withdrawn its motion to lift the stay on the property.

Thanks,
Lisa

--
Charity Angel Davis