From: cspcamemb...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:cspcamemb...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of joleen
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:34 AM
To: cspcamemb...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CSPCAMembers] FW: Springfield, MO -2 SharPei in Kill Shelter--

just in case someone has lost a dog and they are away on vacation... i
wanted to send this on. please share if you know anyone in the Springfield
MO area.

shelters having volunteer staff and short stays before euthansia always
scare me. What if someone were on vacation for a week only to find out their
dogs got out and were euth. I have heard so many stories where people have
left info at shelters about lost dogs and they think the shelter will call
them. Then the dogs get picked up but no one got the message they were lost.
The owners didnt call the shelter back because they had already left a
message and were exhausted out looking for the dogs. So it goes.

Just trying to help.

Joleen
CarPei Diem Chinese Shar-Pei