Take the time to watch this.you won't regret it.

CathyM

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS

 <http://www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com>
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com

This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help
with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing.

Boy, does it slam the message home.  Very impressive.  Here is her note:

"I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea
Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought
this to me and asked,  'is this okay, Mom?'

After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat.

Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I
wanted my friends to see it. I am so proud!"

A very powerful video...turn up the sound & sit back...!!!

Click on link below!

TeaPartyCommercial.wmv
<http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/15523565/1322781786/name/TeaPartyCommercial
..wmv>