From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com]on Behalf Of Eric
Vought
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:39 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: National Guard asked to explain 'internment' jobs

On Aug 12, 2009, at 10:29 AM, CathyM wrote:

> Now this is scary.
> http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106304
>
> I received this from a friend.  Does anyone know anything about it?
> Is it true?

Yes, it is real. The position was advertised in a number of places.
There is information on it on the National Guard's own site (follow
link in your article). I have also found guidelines and procedures for
operating a forced civilian labor camp on the Army's OWN SITE. The
FEMA camps have been in the works for quite a while (the Patriot Act
paved the way by essentially revoking the Posse Comitatus act (which
forbade using the military against US citizens) and were later
explicitly authorized in a Defense Appropriations bill).

I do not buy the bit about it being to train in the US for foreign
detention camps. The ads say nothing about foreign deployment, foreign
language skills, etc., which would be crucial to the job and
legislation/funding has passed to build internment camps HERE.

So, yes, unfortunately, I think at least significant elements of our
government are either 1) so concerned about the possibility of civil
unrest (in response to what they are doing to us) that they are
jumping the gun, or 2) have the internment of significant portions of
the US population and martial law as their actual goal. Which is hard
to tell and does not really matter. But, basically, they are using
your money to buy guns, build facilities, and train people to take
away YOUR freedom.

In Germany, people knew what was going on. It was not blasted in 38-
point type in the newspapers, but there were plenty of indications on
where things were headed. People did not speak out and protest. In
Romania, before the Communist takeover, no one spoke out and my
grandmother's family (among many others with connections to the old
regime) were forced to flee (not all of her family made it here and
they were likely imprisoned and executed).

So, now is the time to speak out. It is not the time to march with
guns on Washington, but it is the time to be firm and clear that we
control the government, not the other way around. We cannot afford to
escalate the situation and give them an excuse, but we should be
prepared if THEY further escalate things. Right now, the government
(President, Administration, Congress) are scared. They are literally
hiding from the public. Scared people do stupid things.  They might
make things much worse for themselves and us if they let things get
out of hand and try to "crack down" on protests right now and the
protesters shoot back. We need to remain peaceful, calm, and resolved
until they back down.

Efforts like MoLiCo (sorry, I am still used to the original name) are
critical right now. We need to make sure that we (dedicated and
conscientious citizens) are in control of the local and state
governments. Then it becomes a stand-off between the Federal
government and the States and the Feds are unlikely to cross that
bridge right now. If we do not have control of the local governments,
it becomes the people versus the Government, and that is a recipe for
disaster like the French Revolution and its generation of blood. We
have to keep reaching out to neighbors, building community, and
participating at all levels of government. Build neighborhood watches
(putting you in constant contact with your Sheriff so you can get to
know each other). Call every Representative about upcoming state
sovereignty resolutions and bills. Let your neighbors know that you
are a normal, everyday person and that you do not like what is going
on (don't let them believe that the protests are manufactured).

The government has just crossed a bright line. They royally screwed up
by advertising the positions. People until now have been willing to
believe that everything going on had an innocent purpose so I think
the government assumed people would believe anything. The job ad
completely erases that possibility. So we have an opportunity to
capitalize on that mistake and turn things around, but we have to be
very careful to not let the situation escalate.

Sincerely,

Eric Vought
"Faith does not absolve us from trying to understand our world and
make moral distinctions with the eyes and brain given us. Religion is
as much responsibility as direction: Duty not Distinction."