If someone has insurance and they have an er visit it is considered in network,
if they don't have insurance they get treated and disappear and I pay for it!

--- On Fri, 8/14/09, Linda Herd <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Linda Herd <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 5:31 PM

Dear Ones,

Does it bother you that ST. John's hospital gets most of all the patients who
are not able to say where they want to go? They have told me that they have to
take an unconscious person to the nearest hospital. That pretty well leaves out
Cox where some people have their insurance coverage. Then they charge $1,000's
of dollars a day. Once a man was charged $18,000 for an operation that lasted 2
hours. Who is in charge of this?