      Here are the details:

      Date: August 27th
      Time: 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
            Location:   Cornerstone Church
            1701 South Fort
            Springfield, Missouri

      Brigitte will discuss the latest threats radical Islam poses to our
safety and security, including…

              a.. Iran’s relentless march to a nuclear bomb, and why this
threatens more than Israel.

              b.. The increasingly militant – and successful – effort by
Islamists worldwide to criminalize any criticism of Islam.

              c.. How the various actions and overtures taken by the Obama
administration are putting us at greater risk — and why.

              d.. How Islamic shariah law is creeping into America.

              e.. The threats posed to us by terrorist cells and Islamist
compounds right here in America.

      But even more important than this, Brigitte will spell out the
strategies and tactics ACT! for America is employing to effectively fight
back against these threats.

      Brigitte’s message will be illuminating, at times disturbing and even
shocking — but ultimately inspiring, empowering, and filled with hope!

      You will hear first-hand how we can successfully roll back the tide of
Islamofascism…how we don’t have to live in fear or resign ourselves to the
inevitability of the threats arrayed against us...and how we will prevail.

      We will also be showing our new, high-quality production ACT! for
America promotional video. This 13 minute video tells the story behind ACT!
for America, how ACT! for America has become the largest national security
grassroots organization in America, and how ACT! for America is rolling back
the rising tide of radical Islam.

      In April we held an event like this at a church in southern
California — and nearly 1,400 people attended! So please make your plans now
to join Brigitte and me on August 27th at Cornerstone Church in Springfield,
Missouri.

      I also encourage you to email this to people you know who might be
interested in attending. Last year we did an event like this in Indiana and
one of our members in Oregon found out about it and emailed a friend in
Indiana — who then brought 21 people to the event!!

      We’re sending this email to all our members in Missouri, Kansas,
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Kentucky, because we know, from prior
experience, that many people are willing to travel to hear Brigitte speak
and they forward announcements like these to people they know who live in
the area.

      I know those of you who have heard Brigitte will agree — you don’t
want to miss this! It will be an event people will be talking about for a
long time to come!

      Invite your friends and come join us in Springfield, Missouri.
Brigitte and I look forward to seeing you on August 27th.

      Yours for the America we love,

      Guy Rodgers
      Executive Director