Well, this is true and not true.

I went to the website and was blocked exactly the way that they said.

But when I went into Options>Security and unchecked the box: Tell me if the
site I’m visiting is a suspected attack site, I was able to get right onto the
site.

So you can access the site.  The problem is if another site you visit is
malicious you won’t know it unless you recheck the box.

I had the same thing happen on a different site today and another person also
had McAffee turn down the site, so we both agree we won’t go there.  This site
I decided to take a chance because of what their email said and yes you can get
to it.

CathyM

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS

 <http://www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com>
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com