For anyone going to the Healthcare "Listening Forum" in Springfield on
Monday at 12:30, I've been told to get there at least by 11:00 a.m. (if not
sooner). Looks like it is first come, first served. Also, if you haven't
seen it, Obama and the Healthcare Advocates are pushing a placard to print
out and bring to the meeting to show support. Hopefully we can come up with
something as an alternative to these sigs.

MyBarackObama.com sent me this note:

Thanks for RSVPing to a health care event in your area.

Visibly showing your support for reform is one of the most important things
you can do at the event.

Would you please print off a flyer to hold up at your event?

Click here to download and print it:

http://my.barackobama.com/ThankYouPlacard

Thanks,

Organizing for America

P.S. -- Please don't forget to be respectful of all attendees at these
events. We're not trying to out-yell our opposition, but rather to show them
who has the best ideas about reforming our nation's health care system.

BE PREPARED FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.