Oh, My!  People are getting up in arms over cars and money being taken but
property of all types are being seized by organizations and resold for profit –
mainly animals.  Substitute in the word “animals” for the specific property,
and “HSUS, PeTA, SPCA or any animal control department” for police and welcome
to our world.

But we can’t get the ACLU or their cohorts to go to battle for us and yet the
principal is the same.

Wake up America!  This country is becoming a police state where you do not have
personal property any longer and it is all due to the government and people
letting it happen.

CathyM

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS

 <http://www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com>
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com