Does anyone see a need to apologize for America to Muslims? I ask this because
this freedom of religion thing we have going. I do not feel an apology is
necessary at this point in time and perhaps my belief will change but I do not
think that it will.

Of course, they would feel no need to apologize to us I assume. I am sure they
certainly would like an apology. What? you know, what? What means what happens
when we start using Sharia. What when muslims get voted into high offices,
build
mosques with government money which is fimded by our tax dollars. What means do
we want to allow them opportunities to strike again because of the person who
is
the Director or whatever of Homeland Security? That is happening. I know how
far
I would go, but is there anyone would agree with the Crongressman apologizing
them. Surely not and not in the name of religion. This is again not prejudice,
it is survival of the greatest nation the world has ever known which is being
brought down to increase the numbers of Muslim countries and in order to do
that, infidels have to be stricken dead. We are the barbarians.

This is far worse than the battle of Troy even if it is just in numbers. I just
wanted to know if there are still some who do not fear Muslim infiltration and
want to welcome them in along with the Mexicans who unknowingly are helping
bring Us down as if it weren't just our own people who are doing that darn well
themselves.

Linda