---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juliah Tiedemann <juliahtiedem...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Subject: Fremont Hills Garden Ordinance
To: t.ma...@gmail.com

Tom,

Thank you so much for your interest and assistance in this issue.  I
(Juliah) would be very pleased to join you between 7-8am Friday on the
radio.

Here is the information you requested:

- Link to the KY3 story
<http://www.ky3.com/news/local/governing-gardens-fremont-hills-mulls-ordinance-limiting-number-size-of-gardens/21048998_27009016>

- NPR radio show
<https://soundcloud.com/whyy-public-media/where-oh-where-did-the-hydrangeas-go>
(my
call is at minute 14 on the tape)

- Jeanette Curtis is our "deputy clerk" or contact person for the city.
 Her contact information is fremonthillsc...@cebridge.net,  (417) 725-6404

- Here is a copy of the proposed ordinance

If there is any other information or assistance we can provide, please
don't hesitate to contact us.

Andrew and Juliah Tiedemann
(417) 631-9891
andrewtiedem...@gmail.com
juliahtiedem...@gmail.com

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

---
"missourilibertycoalition" group.
to missourilibertycoalition+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.