Hi to All,

   This is my pleasure to inform you all on behalf of all of our friends to
make your calendar marked with a memorable day for our GET Together Party in
Hyderabad on 16th November 10.00 AM . Please confirm your arrival with all
who married come with their couples and who are bachelors come with their
lovers and who are alone come for meeting those who have couples and those
who have lovers.

Please make this event a wonderful by all your presence

Awaiting your replies for participating in this event

Please confirm with your mail replies

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sai Krishna,