Dear all,

I am implementing a functionality for the mitk-system (verison 0.12).
In my class (which is inherited from QmitkFunctionality) I am doing some
heavy processing. To still ensure that the qt-events are processed I
would like to call QApplication::processEvents() during the
calculations. But how do I get access to the QApplication-object?

Would be happy about a hint.

Milad