Hi Sebastian,

you are living on the (dangerous) bleeding edge ;-)

Write

usFunctionAddResources(TARGET ${PLUGIN_TARGET}
   WORKING_DIRECTORY resources
   FILES ...
)

instead (after the "create plugin" macro call). This is out of my head.
Also add a source file named "${PLUGIN_TARGET}_resources.cpp" to the
CPP_FILES list of your plug-in (this makes sure your plug-in is
re-linked if resource files changed).

There will be a detailed list of (breaking) changes with the release notes.

- Sascha