Hi all,

I tried again to see my About dialog and found a strange behavior.
I do see my About dialog if I set this line to true:
static bool USE_EXPERIMENTAL_COMMAND_CONTRIBUTIONS = false;

But the Ctrl-O shortcut stops working because there are 2 registered
actions on the same hotkey.
In fact, the shortcut works as long as I don't click on Open in the menu
with a mouse, after I see:
"QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: Ctrl+O"

I don't really want to activate experimental stuff but I need our own
About dialog.
Anyone know how? Thank you.

Nil