Hello everyone,

I want to inform that with the next release we will have functionalities [1]
that need <std::regex> working.

As a consequence we have to "raise" the supported gcc compilers to gcc 4.9 and
above.

The changes will be commited to the master in the near future. If you want to
be informed when it happens, please subscribe the following task:
https://phabricator.mitk.org/T19791

As soon as the task becomes closed, the changes will be merged into the master.

If you have any questions, regarding this topic, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Ralf Floca

[1]: e.g. Improved PropertyServices and advanced handling of DICOM information
as data properties.

Dr. Ralf Floca
Software development for Integrated Diagnostic and Therapy (SIDT)
Group leader

German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
Foundation under Public Law
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280
69120 Heidelberg
Germany
phone: +49 6221 42-2560

r.fl...@dkfz.de
www.dkfz.de

Management Board: Prof. Dr. Michael Boutros (interim), Prof. Dr. Josef Puchta
VAT-ID No.: DE143293537

Confidentiality Note:
This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may
obtain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the message. Any unauthorized
use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.