Dear Nil,

Thanks for your interest in XCode. To my knowledge there are only a couple of
MITK branches which work well with XCode. The MITK-XCode communitiy is
relatively small and therefore we are not able to provide you with a
satisfactory solution. The most stable approach is to build MITK using Unix
Makefiles (or ninja) and run/debug MITK-project with QtCreator (start the
initial build of MITK using make or ninja). In QtCreator you add a new project
by opening the MITK/src/CMakeLists.txt and set the build to the "MITK-build"
directory inside your defined build directory.

All the best

Ignaz