Dear Caspar,

I tried with the Project Template and an error appears. Could you help me
please to solve it?

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:24 (option):

option called with incorrect number of arguments: $ ( project-name

)_USE_SUPERBUILD Build $;(;project-name;) and the projects it depends on

via SuperBuild.cmake. ON

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:26 (if):

if given arguments:

"\$" "(" "project-name" ")_USE_SUPERBUILD"

mismatched parenthesis in condition

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

Best regards,

Abdelkhalek Bakkari
Ph.D candidate in Computer Science
Institute of Applied Computer Science