Hi, I am currently using mitk libraries in another project, and this works well
if I use cmake and use the MITKConfigure file in the build directory. However,
this file links to many files in the build directory.

If I want to attempt to build my project on a similar system, I either have to
rebuild mitk, copy the build directory (which can be quite large), or make sure
I copy each specific library and header I need.

I was wondering if MITK has plans to put the MITKConfigure file in the install
directory and point to files there? VTK, ITK, and some other projects do this.
This would be a huge help!

Thanks!

Adam