Hi Sascha,

I'm talking about the icon in the taskbar (vertical in Unity, horizontal on most other). When I open the Workbench, I can see the blue "M" icon on a white background. When I open my app, it's a default icon choosen by the OS. Only on Linux.

Anyway, while writing this message, I searched more and fixed the problem :) Turns out that the advisor->SetWindowIcon line was commented in my WorkbenchAdvisor, probably by myself months ago, when I realized that it was doing "nothing". I was wrong.

Thank you for your time.

Nil