Hi there,

I'm trying to open DICOM files with the MITK Workbench and for radiographies it
works smoothly. However I'd also like to look at some CT data but when I read
in the stack of CT slices MITK drops into some kind of infinite loop with an
ever increasing requirement of RAM.

I can though open the files with DicomBrowser and RadiAnt DICOM Viewer and
scroll through the slices.

I assume that some of the DICOM tags are messed up. Does anyone know which
DICOM tags MITK requires in order to visualize CT data?

Regards,

Rico