Von: Floca, Ralf Omar <r.fl...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 14:54:31
An: Burkhardt, Rico
Cc: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: AW: mitk-users Digest, Vol 141, Issue 1

Hi,

which mechanism did you use to load the stack?

1. DragNDrop
2. Open File dialog
3. DICOM browser

If you used one of the first two, did you select one file of the stack or the
whole stack?

If you select the whole stack, the CT image will be loaded n times (n equals
the number of slices). This could explain the behavior.
You must only select on slice of the stack the rest will be deduced by the

Hope that helps,

Ralf

Message: 1