From: Nahom Kidane [mailto:nkida...@odu.edu]
Sent: Mittwoch, 4. April 2018 22:59
To: Dinkelacker, Stefan
Subject: Re: [mitk-users] MITK windows build error

Hi stefan,

I had an error wih the supberbuild and that why was trying external libs.

This the error i got for the super build

18>CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:823 (find_package):
18>  By not providing "FindCTK.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
18>  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "CTK", but
18>  CMake did not find one.
18>
18>  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "CTK" with any of
18>  the following names:
18>
18>    CTKConfig.cmake
18>    ctk-config.cmake
18>
18>  Add the installation prefix of "CTK" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "CTK_DIR"
18>  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "CTK" provides a
18>  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.
18>
18>
18>-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
18>See also "C:/bin/MITK-SuperBuild/MITK-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
18>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual
Studio\2017\Professional\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(171,5):
 error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 1.
18>Done building project "MITK-Configure.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
19>------ Build started: Project: MITK-build, Configuration: Release x64 ------
19>Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 15.5.180.51428 for .NET Framework
19>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
19>
19>MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist.
19>Switch: ALL_BUILD.vcxproj
19>Done building project "MITK-build.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
20>------ Build started: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Release x64 ------
20>Building Custom Rule C:/Src/MITK/CMakeLists.txt
20>CMake does not need to re-run because
C:/bin/MITK-SuperBuild/CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is up-to-date.
========== Build: 17 succeeded, 3 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 6:49 AM, Dinkelacker, Stefan
<s.dinkelac...@dkfz-heidelberg.de<mailto:s.dinkelac...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>>
wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, I’m afraid we can’t provide support for external ITK builds, just for
the MITK-superbuild’s version of ITK.

Best,
Stefan