Hi Sas,

some of our plugins are not activated by the default build configuration.

However you can activate plugins in CMake. Let's say your binaries from the
Mitk-build are in /somewhere/bin

Then you have to change the binaries folder level in CMake to
/somewhere/bin/MITK-build

Now you can find CMake-Variables starting with MITK_BUILD_ which you can enable
& Generate. It should be enough to start a superbuild of your project, this
should trigger the MITK-Build and the plugins. If you want to have your plugin
views automically open at start you can configure that within
yourProjectSrc/Apps/yourAppName/target_libraries.cmake

Best,

Tobias

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----