Dear MITK users!
I'm new to MITK and installed the 2017.07 release using a windows installer.

I would like to use Fiberfox to generate synthetic fiber bundles (i.e.
without an input image volume).
The instructions to generate fibers  this way say "if you don't have such
an image available switch to the "Signal Generation" tab, define the size
and spacing of the desired image ang click "Generate Image"."
I don't see the "Generate Image" button anywhere though. What step am i
missing?
Is there an updated tutorial on how to generate synthetic fiber bundles?
Thanks!

Tanya