Hello,

I am developing a MITK-based app, using last release MITK2018-03. (Where
can I find the repository to clone the latest MITK2018-04?). I have two
different 3D Render Window each one with its own dataStorage.

The problem is, if I create a PointSet in a PointSetNode and I add it to
the dataStorage of a 3D RenderWindow it works as expected. But, if I add
this PointSetNode (once created) into the other 3D Render window the render
gets crazy and it shows very wierd behaviour. I thought it could be about
interactors? maybe there is a conflict between pointset and render
interactor? But it shouldn't... Or might it be related with new
vtkOpenGLWidget or vtk8 stuff?  Any hint will be very welcome!

You can find attached a screenshot with the render crashed: the grey model
in the right  was the colored model in the left Render Window, it
disapeared and appeared in the right....

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

RocĂ­o