Von: Mayer, Philipp <philipp.ma...@med.uni-heidelberg.de>
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. November 2018 15:01
An: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [mitk-users] Determine volume of segmentation in MITK Diffusion

Hi everybody,

I use MITK Diffusion (Version v2017.07) for IVIM analysis of diffusion weighted
MR images of the abdomen.

I would like to determine the volumes of the segmentations.

However, if I select a segmentation in the datamanager and open the statistics
view, it says "Feature Image: None; Mask: None" and the statistical features
are not displayed ("NA").

Am I forgetting any important step? Is this a bug?

Thank you very much for your input

Philipp