From: LOPEZ VELAZCO, ROCIO <rocio.lo...@upf.edu>
Sent: Monday, 19 November 2018 14:44
To: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [mitk-users] [SOLVED] Rendering conflict when a pointset is
rendered in two 3D QmitkRenderWindow

Hello,

I managed to solve the BUG. I had to modify MITK source code, concretely:

  *   mitkPointSetVtkMapper3D.h
  *   mitkPointSetVtkMapper3D.cpp
  *   mitkSplineVtkMapper3D.cpp
Problem was that for 2D PointSet mapper you contemplated the scenario for one
or more 2D render windows, but for 3D PointSet mapper you didn't, and it was
coded for only one 3D render window in the interface. So, following how you
managed the mappers for different render windows in 2D, I added a Local Storage
Handler class in mitkPointSetVtkMapper3D class and now it works perfectly.

I attach you the modified files, in case you want to add it to the next
release. You just would need to replace the existing files with the ones I send
and re-compile from scratch. I tested it with the last release mitk2018 but it
also solves it for mitk2016 (in this version you should comment header #include
<vtk_glew.h> I think).

I hope this is useful for someone!

Best,

Rocío

El mié., 7 nov. 2018 a las 16:53, LOPEZ VELAZCO, ROCIO