Von: ^ˋ风雨兼程ˊ^ <434726...@qq.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. November 2018 08:21
An: Neher, Peter <p.ne...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Betreff: Request the source code of Fiber tractography using machine learning

Dear Dr.  Peter F. Neher:

I am so sorry to bother you. I am a Chinese graduate student, major in Computer
Vision.

I have read your impressive paper Fiber tractography using machine learning. I
am interested in the implementation.
If possible, would you please give me the source code of this paper, I will
appreciate it very much.

Million million thanks!
Best regards.

Xiao feng