Hi. I'm using MITK as a library. I call from my main CMakeLists.txt the
macros MITK_CREATE_MODULE and MITK_CREATE_EXECUTABLE to create new modules
and executables for my application.

Now I need to use dependencies from libraries that are not MITK external
project. I could use them as "additional libraries" in
MITK_CREATE_MODULE/MITK_CREATE_EXECUTABLE, but it would be nice to be able
to add a new PACKAGE to the system, from outside the MITK superbuild
process.

I would like to know what are the steps to do this; in CMake I could find
the library I want to add with *find_package*, but after this, how could I
add it to the MITK PACKAGE system so it could be included in the DEPENDS of
MITK_CREATE_MODULE/MITK_CREATE_EXECUTABLE?

Thanks for your help

Federico