Hi Nil,

after you have a successfull superbuild of MITK, you can choose your plugins
with CMake on the MITK-build level (not the superbuild-level)

For example, let's look at this directory tree:

src
  - .git
  - ...
bin
  - ep
  - MITK-build
  - ...

In CMake you want to set the binary path to the MITK-build directory.
Then you can set CMake variables for the plugins like
MITK_BUILD_org.mitk.gui.measurementtoolbox and more

Then do Configure & Generate and build MITK.

So you don't need a clean rebuild, you can customize your working MITK build at
any time with more or less plugins.

Best,
Tobias