Hello All,

I am trying to build mitk on windows platform in 64 bit. I am getting below
error for all project, please help me out.

*Error : *fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x86' conflicts with
target machine type 'x64'

My current configuration of platform is as follows,

1) On what system do you work? (Linux/Windows/Mac, which OS-Version, 32 or
64 bit)
a. Windows 10 64 but

2) What compiler do you use? (e.g. gcc, VC9, VC10, clang)
a. VC15 (Visual Studio 17)

3) Which tool did you use to build the project? (e.g. cmake, also provide
the version number)
a. CMake 3.15.0-rc1

4) Which version of MITK did you try to build/compile? (please also provide
the branch name or the hash value of the git version)
a. master version 67b6b1731eb4

5) What build failed? (superbuild or normal build)
a.  superbuild

6) What was the error output?
a. fatal error LNK1112: module machine type 'x86' conflicts with target
machine type 'x64'. For every project it is giving same error.

I assume some configuration I need to change but I am not able to find.
Please help me to resolve this.

Thanking you,
Pruthvesh Pipaliya