From: SELVA MUTHU KUMARAN SATHAPPAN [mailto:selvasathappa...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 9:22 AM
To: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [mitk-users] How to retain only T1c modality of MRI Image -
Segmentation plugin

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to use MITK image for viewing an MRI image with shape
(240,240,155,4). But MITK threw error when I was trying to use some
segmentation utility on this image

1) How do I know the MRI modality of this image?

2) How to transform the MRI image of shape (240,240,155,4) to an MRI image only
with T1c modality?

Can you please help?

Thanks
Selva