From: Seitel, Alexander <a.sei...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Sent: 18 October 2019 09:54
To: Alice Self <alice.s...@wrh.ox.ac.uk>; mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: AW: Caliper placement

Exactly. Usually those  squares don’t exceed the size of the line itself by
much. Zooming into the image (right mouse button and move mouse up) might help
as well, as the size of the square is not affected by zooming.

Another possibility would be to disable drawing of the control points in the
properties of the drawn line:

  1.  Select line in Data Manager
  2.  Open Properties plugin
  3.  Add “control” as Filter
  4.   Disable property “drawcontrolpoints” by unclicking the check box next to
it.