Hi Stefan,

We are using MITK version 2018.04.02 and creating our own plugins. We now
need to invoke python scripts that requires some python packages(such as
scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, etc.) and we want it to be callable from our
plugins and also obviously pass it images or CSVs as input and somehow get
the files produced by the script in our C++ code.  We are also Ok with
using Python 2 for now.

Is there any example for this that we can take a look at?

Thanks,

Ashish