Von: Beck, Florian <fb...@biochem.mpg.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021 09:41
An: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [mitk-users] qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig

Hi,

I compiled MITK on sles12.

When I try to execute MitWorkbench.sh I get the following error:

qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 3.2, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize 0, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize 0, stencilBufferSize 0, samples 0, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::CoreProfile)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig for
QSurfaceFormat(version 3.2, options QFlags<QSurfaceFormat::FormatOption>(),
depthBufferSize 0, redBufferSize 1, greenBufferSize 1, blueBufferSize 1,
alphaBufferSize 0, stencilBufferSize 0, samples 0, swapBehavior
QSurfaceFormat::SingleBuffer, swapInterval 1, colorSpace
QSurfaceFormat::DefaultColorSpace, profile  QSurfaceFormat::CoreProfile)
Could not initialize GLX

Any Idea what I' m doing wron ?

thanks

Florian