Hello everyone,

im fairly new to open-source programming and have never used scons
before, so be patient with me :) . Now to my problem: I want to extend
mixxx with an additional window which should visualize something in the
future. For this purpose I simply wanted to include a C file into one of
the mixxx classes and a call a function from that class. but when im
trying to build mixxx i get this error message:

   "_postTimecodeOnDiskPlay", referenced from:
       VinylControlXwax::run()      in vinylcontrolxwax.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
scons: *** [osx64_build/mixxx] Error 1

I included the header file of my C Class in vinylcontrolxwax.h:

extern "C" {
#include "timecoder.h"
#include "InterfaceForDiskPlay.h"
}

and then call "postTimecodeOnDiskPlay()" from the vinylcontrolxwax.cpp
class.

What am I doing wrong?

Greetings,
Justus