Hi Tuukka,

thank you for fixing Ubuntu build.

Just played around with your branch and I have noticed a significant
performance boost.

The CPU usage with no waveforms and one track playing decrees from 22 % to
20 % compared to lp:mixxx/1.11.
Also the latency is improved lp:mixxx/1.11 runs from 11,8 ms audio buffer
without underflows, your version runs at 5,9 ms without buffer underflows.
Juchhu! :-)

Unfortunately there are problems with playing track in exotic bit rates.
I will provide you a sample.

Is there anything else I should test?

Kind regards,

Daniel