*

Hi,

I’m weixin, a Computer Science student from Dalian University of
Technology, China. I’m so interested in Mixxx, and some ideas emerged in my
mind after going over the ideas list. I hope to make an in-depth discussion
after I organize my ideas if still in time, and implement them in GSOC 2013.

Here, introduce myself first. I’m familiar with Qt, C++, python, Django and
also have some embedded devices programing experiences. My hobby is guitar,
and I like country, pop, absolute and modern blues music.

Finally, the second (Plug and Play MIDI Mode/Community MIDI Mapping), the
fifth (Keyboard/ MIDI Mapping GUI) and the seventh (Intelligent Track
Suggestions/ Smart Crates) project ideas attract me most, and I will detail
my thoughts in these aspects, implementation steps as well. So, I wish you
can suggest me some references in these aspects.
*--
Best Regards!
weixin