Hi guys,

Now that we're migrating to Git, it'd be nice if GitHub could identify your
GH profile based on your commits (because they provide all kinds of neat
analytics tools, also it gives you the credit you deserve on our
contributors <https://github.com/mixxxdj/mixxx/contributors> page). But
looking back on the full history of Mixxx, we use all sorts of different
commit names:

http://pastebin.com/04Em2tmw

Let me know if you want us to re-write your author name to something
sensible. If it's not an email-address you control then the commits can't
be associated with your GitHub profile.

RJ