Hello,
CMake seems to be (What comes out) old fashion Makefile system I that I
happens to like. Real life is allways a superior thread in this kind of a
projects. What are benefits (other than faster building and somehow cleaner
configuraion + KDE using CMake) in switch?
I could probably do it because it sounds 'fun' task but after I somehow get
FFmpeg/Libav work back to trunk.

Kind regards,
Tuukka