Hi

Nice to hear that you want to work on track management.

It is preferable if you already have some experience with Qt/C++/git but
by no means necessary. As long as you are willing to learn your good. If
you have any problems with the source or git you can ask here on the
mailing list.

What we do require is that you have a clear idea about your project and
also a plan how to implement it. Your Proposal should make it clear that
you thought about the pros and cons of your implementation. I found that
it helps if you try to think of use cases for a DJ for your problem. We
basically want to see that you put a lot of thought into the project

best Max