One good turn deserves another:
http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/master/

These are intel 32-bit and 64-bit universal binaries and should support Mac
OS X 10.5 and up (built with the 10.9 SDK).

Please try them out and let me know a) your OS X version and b) whether it
worked or not.

The Mixxx binary itself is not universal yet -- once it is then we'll just
have a single macintel DMG. For now there are 32 and 64 variants.

RJ
Want excitement?