Hi Dennis,

it is the same unique track ID:  Library.id = track_id

Kind regards,

Daniel

Am 09.01.2015 um 22:03 schrieb Don Dennis:

Hello ,

Is the id field in library table in the database same as the track_id used by autoDj , specifically AutoDJCratesDAO::getRandomTrackId(void) here <https://github.com/metastableBarrett/mixxx/blob/b1394928/src/library/dao/autodjcratesdao.cpp#L498> .

If so then I can use a simillar query as the one above to get a track from the library to add to the autoDJ play list .

If not can you tell me how id / track_id are set and exactly which part of the code does this.

I want to extend the 'addRandom' button in the auto DJ to be able to add random tracks from the library even if the crates are empty.
--
Don Dennis